Canada Drives Auto Finance Department is looking for vehicle delivery drivers to join the team. This position will be primarily responsible for picking up and delivering vehicles from the point of purchase to the appropriate trades (mechanical, detailing etc.) and finally to the customer. The deliveries may involve driving, flying or ferrying to and from the required destinations. When not doing vehicle transport, this person will support the team with other operational and administrative tasks. The team is looking for a positive person who can easily tackle unknown issues as they arise.
QR Code Link to This Post
You must be available all hours of the day (on short notice) for this position.
Duties & Responsibilities (includes but not limited to):
- Delivering vehicles to customers.
- Mobilizing vehicles between mechanical inspectors, detailers etc.
- Ensuring the correct documentation is signed.
- Ensuring the correct documents are transferred and returned.
- Maintaining and reporting the presentation of the vehicle.
- Providing the customer with an enjoyable Canada Drives buyers experience.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Able to work under limited supervision.
- Able to drive Standard & Automatic transmission.
- Clean Driving Record.
- Attention to detail.
- Always ready to demonstrate readiness and eagerness.
- Ability to work independently, but love collaborating within a team.
- Available to work at all hours.
- POSITIVE ATTITUDE
If interested, please reply to this post with your resume!