compensation: $28/hr. for 40hrs./week employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
EAP Construction Ltd.
126 10615 48 St. SE
Calgary, AB, T2C 2B7
Eduar Acosta, President
Fax: show contact info
EAP Construction is looking for 15 Full-Time Permanent carpenters for its busy construction company to work in its operations in Calgary and its surrounding areas. Candidates must have at least 3 years experience as a skilled Carpenter, completion of high school and some industry courses would be an asset. The company is looking for committed and responsible carpenters willing to work shift and overtime in a fast-paced industry. Must possess a clean criminal record. Able to lift up to 50 pounds is also required.
Salary compensation $28.00
Duties included but are not limited to:
• Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches.
• Erect, install, maintain and repair structures and components of structures made of wood, wood substitute, lightweight steel and other materials.
• Measure, cut, shape and joint different materials made of wood or other materials
• Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring, walls and roof systems
• Prepare layouts according to building codes
• Use of manual and power tools
Prospective candidates should send resumes by email, mail or fax to the attention of Eduar Acosta
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers