condition: excellent cylinders: 6 cylinders delivery available drive: fwd fuel: gas odometer: 187000 paint color: white rv type: truck camper title status: clean transmission: automatic
QR Code Link to This Post
Selling safety certified.
This fully-converted tiny home on wheels is in great condition and being sold fully set up, ready for your adventures from day one (as we're moving to Australia). Looking for someone who will love her just as much as we have and take her on some wild journeys.
The campervan is currently in Ontario
2015 Ram Promaster 2500
159" wheelbase high-roof.
187,000 km / 116,000 miles
Gas 3.6L V6 engine, Front-Wheel Drive
Service record of the current owners included
Registered in Ontario, Canada until August 2022
The van has been super reliable. We barely encountered an issue during our 30,000km of adventures through Canada, the US and Mexico. Brakes and suspension were replaced before we bought the van from a Toronto dealer in September 2020. We additionally had the entire e-brake system and engine fan (a common Promaster issue) replaced in Jan 2021.
- Roof rails supporting the solar panel and anything else you want to build up there.
- Sliding door half-bunk slider window and rear door OEM slider windows from Van Windows Direct.
- 10-speed dual flow MaxxAir fan.
- Goodyear Wrangler All-Terrain Tires.
We did a custom fit-out during Sep-Dec 2020.
- Insulation. The cargo area is fully insulated with a combination of Havelock Wool in the walls and crevices and 1" Polyisocarbonate foam board behind the floor and ceiling.
- Cabinetry. The structures of the bed/couch, storage and kitchen are all built from 2x2 cedar. All of the panelling is 1/4" Pine T&G or reclaimed Pine and Cedar shipping pallets.
- All wood has been treated and finished with tung oil, paint or a weather-proof clear coat.
-Luxury vinyl flooring
- A full guide and schematic on how everything is built will be included to help with any upgrades or adjustments you want to make.
A 290W REC solar panel charges a Bluetti 1700Wh solar power station. Cabling is included to charge off of the van 12V outlet or a regular 120V outlet when the sun ain't shining. The Bluetti is wired into a Blue Sea 12V fuse box and altogether that powers:
- 6 ceiling LEDs on 2 circuits (the front 4 on a dimmer and the rear 2 off a switch at the back)
- 2 under cabinet LEDs in the kitchen.
- A Norcold 75L 12V compressor fridge.
- A 12V water pump.
- 10-speed dual flow Maxxair fan.
- 120V AC outlet and DC USB outlet by the kitchen and a 120V AC extension that can be used outside or to the rear of the van.
Full wiring diagrams will be included for troubleshooting but nothing has ever failed or needed replacing so far.
2 x 7 gallon (26L) water containers sit under the kitchen sink. A 12V pump takes freshwater from one and the sink drains to the other as greywater. A hose is also plumbed from under the sink to the rear doors which we use as an outdoor shower or for cleaning gear. 2 more 7-gallon containers sit in the side storage compartment bringing the total freshwater storage to 21 gallons (78L).
>>Couch + Bed + Living<<
The L-shape couch converts into a queen bed (60x80”) with a 5” memory foam mattress that has cooling gel on the top for extra comfort.
A custom-built folding table that can be used in couch mode or outside
A LOT of storage
- Full storage underneath the couch as well as the ottoman
- "Garage” compartment along the side of the van for surfboards, foldable chairs, etc.
- Shelving for storage baskets and cabinets that provide plenty of space for your stuff
- Shoe cubbies behind front seats
Some other equipment and doo-dads included not already mentioned.
- Luggable loo style toilet
-Coleman 2-burner propane stove
- 5-pound propane tank
- 3 Quart Instant Pot pressure cooker
- Fire extinguisher
- Storage baskets and containers (some of the cabinetry is made to fit the specific storage bins)
- Folding ladder that hooks onto the roof rails to get up and clean the solar panel or enjoy the sunset.
- Blackout curtain for privacy, to keep light out/in, and also insulates really well
- Reflectix window covers for all windows
- Magnetic fly screens for all doors
The campervan is currently in Ontario. We can do a video call walk-through. Price is negotiable.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers