My roommate and I are looking for someone to sublet our 2 bedroom basement suite from May 1 to September 1. We will be moving back home to Vancouver, so we are not able to continue our lease. We love this space but unfortunately can't stay. We are renting the two rooms in the unit together, however, if two separate people are found, we are also open to renting separately. If you are interested please contact me via email to set up a time to see the unit 🙂
QR Code Link to This Post
$1200 for the whole suite ($600 per room)
This suite includes:
- A separate front door entrance
- All utilities included in rent (internet, hydro, water included)
- FULLY Furnished: Beds, couches, dresser, mirrors, kitchen amenities as well as a television in one of the bedrooms.
- Washing machine, toaster, kettle and kitchen utensils all provided
- in-suite laundry and dryer
- storage space
- Located right across the Dalhousie Station shopping center (Safeway, Earls, Dollar store, LRT Station)
- 5-minute walk to the train station!
- Close train ride to UofC, Sait, and others
- Located near many bus routes