available afternoons available evenings available mornings available weekdays available weekends education completed: associates license info: A+ and MCP
QR Code Link to This Post
Hi, I am currently seeking a new opportunity as a Windows/Linux Admin, Help/Service Desk Analyst, Cybersecurity Specialist or IT Generalist. Remote position is acceptable. I have over 10+ years of experience in multiple industries, including small business, oil/ gas and non profit organization. I will be happy to answer any questions that you may have concerning my disability. I have been interviewing for several IT positions but no luck.
I have Associate Degree (3 year) in Information Technology and professional technical certifications.
Obtain a valid provincial Class 5 driver's license and own a vehicle.
- Windows XP, 7, 8 and 10
- Windows Server Domain Controller (Promote, Demote, GC, FSMO, Replication)
- Linux (Ubuntu/Debian/Fedora/Red Hat)
- Wired and Wi-Fi (VPN, TCPIP, Firewalls)
- Active Directory, Exchange and Office 365
- iOS and Android
- ITIL (Incident, Problem, Request, and Change management)
- Sophos, CrowdStrike and Proofpoint
- SQL/pHp/Apache (Beginner Level)
- python, bash, perl and powershell (Beginner Level)
I'll send my detailed resume on request.
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers