Position: Property Administrator
Terms of Employment: Permanent, full-time (40 hours per week)
Hourly wage: $28.50 per hour
Expected start date: As soon as possible
Work Location: 112 16 Ave NW, Calgary, Alberta, T2M 0H2
This position will be within the Property Management Division of Grand Realty & Management and responsible for managing residential and commercial properties.
We are looking to fill this position with a qualified, action-oriented and self-motivated individual who is capable of focusing on the highest standards of building maintenance and property management.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• regularly inspect each property and focus on risk management
Plan, arrange and coordinate on repairs, maintenance and renovations carried out on buildings
• Monitor progress of projects and cost of work
• Schedule monthly, quarterly and annual maintenance calendar (HVAC, Fire, Roof, etc…)
initiate and administer insurance claims with insurers based on policy
• Assist the Property Management team in arranging cleaning services as well as coordinating move-ins and outs
• Compile and maintain records on operating expenses and income, prepare reports and review rents to ensure they are at market value
• Follow up with clients on work orders and ensure that the work is completed
• Prioritize urgent matters and act accordingly
• Receive calls from a range of tenants, assess needs for service and record details
• Prepare and administrate contracts for provisions of property services.
• Report any unusual extraordinary circumstances regarding the residents or the property
• Other duties may be assigned as required, in addition to the principal duties and responsibilities outlined above.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required for this role:
• A diploma/certificate in Engineering, Construction or Business Administration
• Previous experience in building maintenance and property management
• Experience in site inspection/management would be an asset
• knowledge of basic accounting principles and the ability to read financial statements
• excellent organization and time management skills
• excellent communication skills in person and in writing
• customer service oriented
• the ability to negotiate effectively
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; verbal, written and presentation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to:
Email: show contact info
Please quote “Property Administrator” in the subject line.
We appreciate your interest, and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers