compensation: $45,000 - $55,000 Annually, DOE employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR (CALGARY, AB) – 1 Year Contract
GUNN Consultants is a close-knit team of professionals dedicated to delivering the very best quality consulting services for vertical transportation (aka elevator/escalator) equipment to our clients.
We are looking for a solutions-driven efficiency expert to support our Calgary Office and Project Management Team in delivering optimal service to our clients. If that sounds like you, read on!
This posting is for a 1-year contract, however, there is potential to develop into a full-time position for the right candidate.
The Administrative Coordinator (AC) keeps the Calgary office running smoothly and assists in the success of each project by ensuring that communication flows through the office, and by supporting the Project Managers with document management tasks (drafting/editing/issuing). The AC embodies effectiveness and efficiency through the utilization and reinforcement of GUNN best practices, document and task management, templates and tracking systems. Duties include:
Administrative and Office Coordination:
• Maintaining job files and company databases
• Routing all communication in and out of the office
• Answering phones
• Special Project Assistance for Management as required
• Managing petty cash and office purchases
• Ordering supplies, keeping inventory, office housekeeping and errands
• Many typical office duties as necessary (i.e. planning office functions, travel arrangements, scheduling, etc.)
Technical Project Support:
• Document drafting, editing, and issuing
• Tracking documents, following up with clients and contractors, etc.
• Assistance with coordination of project deadlines
Who You Are:
• Positive and self-motivated (known to take initiative)
• Work well both as part of a team AND individually
• Highly organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to prioritize requests from multiple departments
• An excellent communicator in ENGLISH (spoken and written) and customer service skills!
• Tech savvy and proficient with Microsoft Office
• Experienced working in an office and keen to learn more!
• Always looking for ways to improve the world around you
As a small but growing company, we need someone who is self-motivated (takes initiative) and solution oriented. This role is the face of the company, so the right fit is extremely important to us! If you think this is you, and you meet the requirements above, make sure you tell us why in a cover letter and send it our way!
Who We Are:
• We have a dynamic and dedicated team who are motivated to produce great things and build a solid reputation in the industry
• We’re positive, open-minded, professionals who thrive on new challenges
• We work hard and we have fun doing it!
• We value career advancement and believe in promoting from within
• We have excellent benefits (Extended health, Furthering Education)
• We promote a healthy lifestyle and exercise with shower facilities
• We organize formal and informal team-building activities throughout the year
Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 5pm
$45,000 - $55,000 Annually, DOE
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers