We are an architectural woodworking and manufacturing company known for its over 50 years of experience in producing award winning, quality custom products. Our goal at Nikolai Manufacturing is to construct products that consistently exceed customer expectations.
QR Code Link to This Post
If you’re passionate about creating high end mill work and woodwork products using the latest technology and want to be part of an exceptional team, we want to hear from you. We believe knowledge sharing is key to promoting development and advancement in our employees. We offer a full medical / dental benefits package and competitive salaries based on experience.
- Mixing and applying clear lacquer finishes and lacquer based opaque finishes
- Applying spray stains, wiping stains and other colorants
- Mixing custom stains to match control samples
- Executing proper sanding techniques
- Minimum 3 years experience in the architectural woodwork manufacturing industry
- Excellent communication skills with a strong grasp of the English language
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Skill in planning and leading others
- Ability to read and understand woodworking drawings is an asset
- Familiarity with spray/finishing mixing and equipment
- Ability to perform in a high volume environment
Thank you for your application, unfortunately due to volume we are not able to respond to everyone. We will only be responding to those applicants being considered for the position.