GFR Ingredients is located in Barrhead, Alberta where we process and manufacturer premium, plant based ingredients. We are currently seeking to hire a full-time “Quality Assurance Technician” to join our team and who is able to work a rotational shift.
QR Code Link to This Post
Main Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
• Prepare and assay production samples.
• Document, analyze and report all key quality parameters during processing and on finished product.
• Check inventory levels of all chemical and lab supplies on an on-going basis.
• Conduct daily plant inspections and report issues.
• Maintain comprehensive and well organized files for all Quality Control data.
• Maintain a spotlessly clean and organized lab.
• Maintain and calibrate laboratory equipment.
• Assist in training staff on Quality Control issues.
• Stay informed and aware of new developments in analytical and Quality Control issues.
• Minimum of two years experience in a role similar to this position.
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to establish and maintain relationships.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to complete tasks with accuracy, while working within deadlines.
• Team player with the ability to follow-up and maintain a positive attitude.
• Strong analytical, mathematical, and computer skills (excel, word and outlook).
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Experience in a natural health or food manufacturing environment will be considered an asset.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment!
Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package.
If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to receiving your resume. Please apply online or drop it off in person. Only individuals selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in GFR Ingredients!