Senior Designer - Real Estate Marketing (Abbotsford, BC)
34077 Gladys Ave
compensation: Salary to be commensurate with experience and nature of employment: full-time, contract, and/or freelance employment type: full-time telecommuting ok
QR Code Link to This Post
ABOUT WCI | RALLY
WCI | Rally Collaborative is the recent merger of 2 well-established rendering & creative studios both based in the Fraser Valley area of BC – WCI Media Studios & Rally Creative. Our newly created, full-service creative agency works with a wide range of clients all over Canada and throughout the United States. As the economy continues to recover from Covid-19 and development continues to pick up, WCI | Rally has seen a dramatic increase in design & rendering contracts and are looking to hire Senior Designers that specialize in real estate marketing, to join our team, working in either a full-time, contract, and/or freelance capacity.
As a Senior Designer, you possess an expert level of understanding in design fundamentals and have at least five years of studio/agency experience in a similar role, specific to real estate marketing. You are naturally a creative problem solver and have the expertise & confidence to handle the design of small & large real estate projects alike. Your portfolio of work is well-rounded and reflects your range of experience & talent, showcasing examples of brand identities, printed materials, signage, advertising, web, interactive touchscreens and environmental design. WCI | Rally works in a combined Mac/PC environment and our designers must be fluent in Adobe Creative Suite.
· You have experience assessing and managing feasibility of proposed design and seeing these through to production & implementation within defined timelines
· You have impeccable attention to detail to pick apart and define deficiencies to align with the desired end product.
· You are a thinker. You have a solid grasp on project strategy that sets you apart from others.
· You have excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
· You stay up to speed with design trends, style and technology
· You are a team player dedicated to using your creative & leadership skills in making an impact both for our clients and our internal culture
· You have the ability to manage a demanding and complex daily schedule
· You have experience working on small or large real estate projects and know the ins & outs of those types of projects
All of our workstations in house are set up to allow for physical distancing, we have masks & sanitizers on site and are limiting in-person visits to the studio by clients/suppliers. Our building also has a strict mask policy in all public spaces