compensation: $19 to start depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We have an exciting opportunity available to those who would like to relocate to the west coast… Looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated skilled / semi-skilled restoration technician, trades person or handy person to join our great team, we have a couple of vacancies for the right candidates.
We may also consider assisting with Travel expenses and assist finding a local place to relocate. Some restrictions may apply.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated SKILLED RESTORATION TECHNICIAN to join our growing team. In this role, you will undertake drywall, painting, finish carpentry and other repair work to return property impacted by water/fire damage to pre-loss condition. Experience in contracting, construction or other property service experience is required, along with a good attitude and willingness to work. The position also offers after-hours on-call work at an overtime rate and room to grow within a dynamic company.
Wage is depending on skill set and experience.
Qualifications and Skills
- Valid BC Driver’s License, driver’s abstract required
- Criminal record check is a must
- First Aid level 1 is a bonus
- The ability to read, write, speak and understand English to work as a team member.
- General knowledge of construction and/or Mould and Asbestos practices
- Is able and willing to participate in 24/7 on-call rotation (evenings and weekends)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers