Hourly Wage: $27.57-$31.02 (temporary wage levelling of $28.15-$32.02 per MHO Labour Adjustment Plan)
Location: Veterans Memorial Lodge – Saanich
Position # / Schedule:
44638 – B1, Set B, 3:00pm-11:00pm, 4/2 shift rotation (1.0 FTE)
44636 – A2, Set C, 2x 7:00am-3:00pm/ 2x 3:00pm-11:00pm, 4/2 shift rotation (1.0 FTE)
44640 – A1, Set C, 2x 7:00am-3:00pm/ 2x 3:00pm-11:00pm, 4/2 shift rotation (1.0 FTE)
Status: Regular Full Time
Competition # 2021-15
Closing Date: January 30, 2021
** Broadmead Care will accommodate up to 1.3 FTE for multi-site employees **
Do you want to be part of an amazing team? We hire fantastic people, and we are looking for more caring individuals like you to make every moment matter for our residents and clients. Take that passion for what you do every day and provide care that helps people enjoy life to the fullest.
• Graduate of a recognized practical nursing program; holds current, full license with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM)
• Knowledge and competencies to work at full scope of practice as currently required by the BCCNM, including administering medications.
• Negative TB Screen
• For questions related to the position, please contact Chris Hargreaves, Recruitment and Orientation Coordinator at show contact info
• Submit your resume with cover letter by response to this advertisement
• Subject line in email should read: 2021-15 LPN RFT VML
You can also express your interest in this opportunity at “Work With Us” through our website: www.broadmeadcare.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers