Great Job Opportunity
QR Code Link to This Post
Permanent Full Time Child Caregiver - Private Home wanted at Napo's residence at the Harris Crescent Community in Fort McMurray, Alberta. Wage rate is $15.00 per hour and works 30 to 44 hours per week. Benefit includes 10-business days vacation leave per year. Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis but please note that this is NOT a condition of employment.
• Supervise and care for children in employer's residence and may reside in employer's home if caregiver wants to
• Oversee children's activities, such as meals and rest periods, as instructed by employer
• Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
• Tend to the emotional well-being of the children
• Discipline children according to the methods requested by parents
• Organize and participate in activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings to provide amusement and exercise
• Plan, prepare and serve nutritious meals for the children and perform other light housekeeping duties such as washing and ironing clothes.
• Maintain a healthy environment in the home
Essential Skills: Reading text, Document use, Numeracy, Writing, Communication, Working with others, Decision making, Critical thinking, Job task planning and organizing
Education: Completion of high school is required.
Work experience: Previous work experience an asset but not required, as employer will train.
To apply: Send resume or CV by email Attention: Merian