compensation: To be discussed employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
CAREGIVER JOB POSTING
PART-TIME WEEKEND POSITION 9:00AM to 3:00PM
The Personal Caregiver is responsible for providing homemaking, companionship, personal care or personal assistant services to the client.
• Provide homemaking services including, but not limited to cleaning, cooking, laundry and general household management.
• Provide companionship and/or accompany client to activities and events in the community
• Provide personal care service according to directions on the care plan
• Ensures that the emotional, spiritual, physical comfort and safety of client are met to the greatest possible extent.
• Provide assistance with client specific activities of daily living (personal assistance tasks)
• Perform specialized, client specific procedures for which recognized training and current competency can be demonstrated.
• Complete other tasks as requested.
Completion of formal, accredited caregiver training program and/or a combination of equivalent education and experience is preferred.
Strong knowledge of the principles of caregiving.
At least one year of recent experience as a caregiver in a similar position or life experience in which similar duties were completed.
OTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in either English or Tagalog.
Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work independently.
Able to stand, bend, squat, kneel and reach freely.
Ability to follow written and verbal instructions as related to client care.
Location: SE Calgary
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers