compensation: $16.50 to $17.00 / hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Job Title: Cook (Mexican Cuisine) (NOC 6322)
Employer: The Saskatoon Farm
Location: 80181 - 338 Ave East Foothills, AB T1S 4S3 (rural area)
Terms and Conditions: Permanent, Full-Time (44 hours/week); Overtime, Morning, Day, Evening, Night, Weekend
Salary: $16.50 to $17.00 / hour
Benefits: Subsidized staff accommodations with internet available, Free meals at the restaurant while on shift.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Education/Experience: Formal training (certificate/diploma) plus 1 year of relevant experience. Experience may be considered in lieu of formal training.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Handling heavy loads, Work under pressure, Repetitive tasks, Standing for extended periods, Overtime required, Physically demanding, Attention to detail
Personal Suitability: Client focus, Team player
• Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods,
• Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies,
• Inspect kitchens and food service areas,
• Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food,
• Order supplies and equipment,
• Supervise kitchen staff and helpers,
• Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment,
• Clean kitchen and work areas,
• Organize and manage buffets and banquets,
• Oversee kitchen operations.
Cuisine Specialties: Mexican
Work Setting: Restaurant, Catering, Preparation of frozen meals for retail
How to apply
By email: show contact info
By mail: 80181 - 338 Ave East Foothills, AB T1S 4S3
Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada are welcome to apply.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers