compensation: Hourly wage based on experience + gratuities. Room & board provided. employment type: full-time job title: Housekeeper/Kitchen Assistant
QR Code Link to This Post
Key members of our team, our housekeepers ensure that our guest rooms are comfortable,
inviting, and clean. They also have a large role in our food program – aiding our kitchen
team with serving and cleaning up for breakfast, preparing the dining room for service, and
prepping, executing, and cleaning through the end of dinner service.
Schedule is typically 5.5 days on and 1.5 days off. 3-4 shifts per week are split shifts,
housekeeping in the mornings, breaking in the afternoon, and working dinner shifts in the
Summary of Responsibilities:
• Offer consistent, professional, and friendly service
• Clean guest rooms, en suite bathrooms and surround areas to the Crescent Spur standard
• Report any maintenance issues in guest rooms and surrounding areas to management
• Organize and maintain tidiness of linen closets, laundry rooms and supply storage areas
• Complete laundry from both rooms and kitchen
• Dining room set up
• Have a keen attention to detail and a strong work ethic
• Breakfast and dinner kitchen shifts include helping with simple prep, plating, keeping
surfaces clean, washing & putting away dishes, as well as a final kitchen clean at the end
of the night
• Other duties as assigned
1 or more years of housekeeping experience preferred. Previous experience in a remote
lodge setting is an asset.
Daily wage based on experience + gratuities. Room & board included.
Period of Employment:
We ask that staff arrive at the lodge on Tuesday, December 26th, 2023. Set up of the lodge will take place from December 27th - December 31st. Our first guests arriving on January 1st, 2024. Our season is tentatively scheduled to run until April 24th, 2024.
Crescent Spur Heli-Skiing is a small, owner operated heli-skiing company, celebrating our 30th season in operation. We are located in the remote community of Crescent Spur, nestled between the Rocky and Cariboo Mountains in Northern BC., 160km from Prince George.
We host a maximum of 20 guests per week from all over the world, and pride ourselves on providing a comfortable, clean, inviting atmosphere at our ranch-style lodge. Positions are seasonal - running from the end of December 2023 to mid-April, 2024.
All team members are provided with meals, individual accommodation, a staff lounge and kitchen, and access to fitness
facilities (when not in use by guests.)
To apply send cover letter and resume to show contact info
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.
All applicants must:
• Enjoy the opportunity to relocate to a semi-remote lodge for the duration of the season
• Be capable of working physically demanding shifts - lifting moderate loads, bending easily, and working on your
feet for full shifts
• Have a positive attitude and enthusiasm to meet and serve an international clientele
• Possess solid interpersonal skills allowing them to work independently, and as a team
• Be legally allowed to work in Canada (Canadian citizen or valid work visa)
Previous service/hospitality experience, and experience in remote lodge setting is an asset.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.