Cathedral Mountain Lodge - Join our Culinary Team!
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you love the outdoors? Do you enjoy connecting with guests from around the world? Does a summer exploring Canada's Rocky Mountains and National Parks sound like the experience of a life time? If so, take a look at the unique work opportunities we have at Cathedral Mountain Lodge this summer and consider applying to be part of a great team of people.
Just 25 minutes away from the town of Lake Louise, Cathedral Mountain Lodge is located in Yoho National Park on the bank of the Kicking Horse River, beneath the 10,500 foot (3,200 m) peaks of Mt. Stephen & Cathedral Mountain. With some of the best natural attractions and activities Canada has on offer including hiking, biking, river rafting and more Cathedral Mountain is an amazing place to spend the summer.
We are looking for people to join-our-team in a variety of culinary roles including:
• Sous Chef
• Line Cook
If spending your summer working in the Rocky Mountains sounds like the perfect fit for you, then apply online now!
Please note: We will pay travel expenses to the Lodge
• Fulltime, working up to 40 hrs. a week,
• Hourly wage with an end of contract bonus,
• Staff accommodation onsite, $13.00/day, includes all meals and laundry.
• Access to team member activities including white water rafting, Christmas in July, hiking and more!
• Seasonal commitment required from August, 2019 - October 7, 2019 (TBC),
• Must be legally entitled to work in Canada prior to offer of employment.
• Must be 100% guest service oriented, have excellent people skills with a positive & upbeat personality,
• Previous tourism/hospitality experience, as asset,
• Enrolled in a hospitality/tourism program, an asset,
• Second language, an asset
• Outdoor enthusiast, a passion for hiking and exploring the Rocky Mountains.
How to Apply:
• Online : https://capilanogroup.com/join-our-team/cathedral-mountain-lodge/