There are many reasons to work for Clique Hotels & Resorts, such as:
• We believe in working hard and having fun
• This is a full time position with 35-40 hours per week. Part time positions are available.
• We offer a competitive wage starting at $16.50/hr. with a bonus program. All wages are subject to an increase annually based on the results of a performance review.
• Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits after 6 months for full time employees.
• Discounts at all of our sister properties, referral bonus of up to $500, discounts in F&B, and local gym, ski hill, and enterprise car rental.
• There is room for advancement in our company.
• We provide fully furnished subsidized shared accommodation with free internet and cable at only $15 per day, all within walking distance to work.
Some of the job duties include but are not limited to:
• Dusting, vacuuming, replacing linen and amenities, making beds, cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and kitchens.
• Moving furniture to vacuum and pushing supply cart from room to room.
• Assisting guest with requests for extra linen or amenities.
• Checking vacant rooms and reporting or performing any required touch ups.
• Assist with cleaning the public areas, washrooms and elevators when required.
• You must be able to bend, walk, crouch and stand on your feet for extended periods, lift, carry, push, and pull with ease as this is a physical job.
• Must be able to read, write and communicate well in English.
• Must have keen attention to detail.
• Can work well as a team or with minimal supervision.
• No housekeeping experience is required we will teach.
• Previous customer service and housekeeping experience is an asset.
• Education is not required.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers