There are many reasons to work for Clique Hotels & Resorts, such as:
• We believe in working hard and having fun
• This is a full time position with 35-40 hours per week. Part time positions are available.
• We offer a competitive wage starting at $17/hr. with a bonus program. All wages are subject to an increase annually based on the results of a performance review.
• Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits after 6 months for full time employees.
• Discounts at all of our sister properties, referral bonus of up to $500, discounts in F&B, and local gym, ski hill, and enterprise car rental.
• There is room for advancement in our company.
• We provide fully furnished subsidized shared accommodation with free internet and ca-ble at only $15 per day, all within walking distance to work.
Some of the job duties include but are not limited to:
• Reports to the Chef/Sous chef
• Perform basic kitchen duties including but not limited to; peeling and cutting fruits and vegetables, working on restaurant line
• Maintain respectful work environment demonstrating integrity and teamwork
• Adhere to recipes and specifications
• Maintain clean work station
• Ensures FIFO.
• Adhere to kitchen safety standards, and follows food safety guidelines
• Report all deficiencies in kitchen
• Compliance with all Alberta safety regulations of assigned tasks
• Previous experience in a kitchen is an asset
• High School diploma an asset
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
• Must be able to stand, push, pull, and kneel with ease.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers