There are many reasons to work for Clique Hotels & Resorts, such as:
• We believe in working hard and having fun
• This is a full time position with 35-40 hours per week. Part time positions are available.
• We offer a competitive wage starting at $16.50/hr. with a bonus program. All wages are subject to an increase annually based on the results of a performance review.
• Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits after 6 months for full time employees.
• Discounts at all of our sister properties, referral bonus of up to $500, discounts in F&B, and local gym, ski hill, and enterprise car rental.
• There is room for advancement in our company.
• We provide fully furnished subsidized shared accommodation with free internet and cable at only $15 per day, all within walking distance to work.
Some of the job duties include but are not limited to:
• Cleaning all entrances and public areas of the hotel.
• Washing floors, cleaning washrooms & windows.
• Vacuuming and dusting public areas.
• Assisting in cleaning rooms when required.
• Emptying garbage and removing recyclable items.
• Stocking and sorting supplies, picking up soiled lined and delivering it to the laundry room.
• Moving furniture and boxes, unpacking deliveries.
• Delivering supplies to Housekeepers.
• Assist in maintaining walkways and paths.
• Average 40 hour week – will be required to work weekends.
• Knowledge in hotel services.
• Strength & ability to collect loads of laundry & lift heavy items. (this is a physical job)
• Must be able to understand and speak English.
• Must have good communication skills.
• Must be prepared to work individually and as a team.
• Attention to detail is essential.
• Previous experience is an asset.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers