compensation: Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits plan provided employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
• Prepares food orders and reviews BEO daily with Sous Chef.
• Manages work station and over all kitchen in the absence of the Sous Chef.
• Assists in the hiring and training of new colleagues.
• Ensures recipes are followed to maintain consistency and standards of product.
• Manages opening and/or closing of kitchen.
• Manages FIFO procedures, limiting food waste, cost and over production.
• Ensures all colleagues are working safely and using appropriate PPE required for positons.
• Manages food safety guidelines ensuring all food is handled, cooked, stored and served according to the guidelines.
• Ensures all work stations, freezers and fridges, are in a clean and safe condition.
• Minimum 2-3 years supervisory experience.
• Must have minimum 4-5 years cooking experience. (Hotel environment preferred).
• Valid Food Handler Certificate required.
• Must have Red Seal Certificate (Journeyman’s papers) or Recognized International Equivalent.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers