There are many reasons to work for Clique Hotels & Resorts, such as:
• We believe in working hard and having fun
• This is a full time position with 35-40 hours per week.
• We offer a competitive wage starting at $15/hr. plus grats, with a bonus program. All wages are subject to an increase annually based on the results of a performance review.
• Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits after 6 months for full time employees.
• Discounts at all of our sister properties, referral bonus of up to $500, discounts in F&B, and local gym, ski hill, and enterprise car rental.
• There is room for advancement in our company.
• We provide fully furnished subsidized shared accommodation with free internet and cable at only $15 per day, all within walking distance to work.
• Setting up and servicing all catering functions, including meetings, breakfast, lunch and dinner functions.
• Greet customers with a friendly and sincere welcome, listen to and understand requests, responding with appropriate action.
• Provide accurate information about the hotel and its services.
• Assist with serving in Tonic restaurant when there are no functions.
• Prepare tables, action stations, buffets, service carts, dessert table/carts and cordial carts.
• Communicate additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and special requests to the kitchen.
• Replenish buffet items to ensure consistency and freshness in presentation.
• Monitor tableware to ensure it is presentable to guests, and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of assigned station and service areas.
• Prepare coffee breaks, carts, and stations with appropriate food and beverages as stated in Banquet Event Order.
• Ensure courses are cleared and tables are properly crumbed.
• Ability to stand for extensive periods.
• Ability to read, listen, and communicate effectively in English.
• Highly organized with impeccable attention to detail.
• Must be able to lift, lower, push, pull, and twist while holding objects up to and including 20 lbs.
• Must be available for variety of shifts including evenings, weekends and holidays. Banquets is open seven days/week 24 hours/day.
• Reliable mode of transportation.
• ProServe / WHIMIS an asset.
• 6 months serving experience.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers