1785780 Alberta Ltd. is looking for a permanent full-time Cook at a Japanese restaurant, Sushi Bistro Anzu.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and cook meals
- Ensure food meets quality standards
- Responsible for scheduling of kitchen staff when the chef is off-duty
- Supervise kitchen helpers
- Oversee kitchen operations
- Clean kitchen area
Education, skills and experience required:
- Completion of high school
- Minimum 3 years of experience in commercial cooking
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills in English
Work Location: Sushi Bistro Anzu - 1721 Centre Street, NW, Calgary, AB, T2E 2S3
Please send your resume to e-mail: show contact info
or mail it to the above address.
(Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers