compensation: A salary commensurate with experience plus a comprehensive group benefit plan will be provided. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Reporting to the Corporate Manager – Facilities, the Project Administrator is responsible for all aspects of project administration as it relates to a Property Management system implementation for Longview Aviation Properties Inc. (‘LAPI’). In addition, the incumbent will provide ongoing project administrative support related to the entry and management of information as well as additional general office administration support.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Overseeing all aspects of project coordination and administration related to the implementation of a new Property Management software (‘System’); including, but not limited to:
o Acting as a liaison between the Vendor, internal IT and the LAPI team to ensure a successful on time and on budget implementation.
o Analyzing and gathering requirements for the creation of process documents.
o Performing impact analysis during the system implementation phase.
o Creating and implementing required documentation for the software system to ensure clear flow through, entry and management of information.
o Participating in on-call vendor support discussions to ensure ongoing support and timely troubleshooting is provided.
o Coordinating training between the vendor and Property Management staff as well as all other stakeholders.
• Assisting with the compilation and entry of data into the new system including, but not limited to historical company information, vendor data, scope of duties, work schedules, accounts payables as well as KPIs.
• Developing and implementing property management related templates, policies and procedures to align with the new System.
• Tracking and implementing YYC security authorizations and pass administration processes.
• Assisting with the document retention and storage system and managing the subsequent implementation into the new System.
• Assisting with the compilation of budget related information and ensuring information is entered into the related system(s) in a timely manner.
• Assisting with the coordination and management of leases including, compiling and entering information into the project management system and monitoring activities against key clauses.
• Developing, tracking and ensuring completion and compliance with all work orders and subsequent change orders – ensuring all said orders are entered into the System.
• Coordinating the entry of inspection schedules, code adherence, property taxes, etc. within the System.
• Providing general office administration support including, but not limited to answering phones, maintaining office and kitchen supplies and supporting any general word processing requests, on an as requested basis.
• Assisting with the compilation of data for input into key reports.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
• A minimum of 7+ years’ experience in a Project Administration role; specifically dealing with the coordination of IT system implementations.
• A background in Facilities Administration and Property Management is considered an asset.
• Certificate or Diploma in Business Administration, Property Management and/or System Administration is considered an asset.
• Proficiency with Microsoft office software (Word, Excel, Outlook) as well as property management software packages is required.
• Experience in Project Planning/Scheduling is considered an asset.
• Project Management experience is considered an asset.
• Strong work ethic, customer service focus, and positive “can do” team attitude.
• Proven expertise with large software system implementations.
• Ability to respond to situations with a calm and steady demeanor.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to draft comprehensive written reports.
• Ability to manage and maintain private and confidential information with a high degree of professionalism.
• Honesty, integrity and being intellectually curious are required personality traits.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers