FOOD TRUCK / BUSINESS FOR SALE
Hungry Rooster Food Truck Business - $130,000 (obo).
Just the Food Truck + Festival Kit - $100,000 (obo)
The Hungry Rooster Food Truck was operating out of Victoria B.C. between 2011-2017 and at present is operation out of Invermere B.C. (2018-2019). Being mobile I was able to operate for 6 years all over Vancouver Island as well as on the mainland. In 2018 we moved our family and the business to Invermere B.C. Over the last 8 years I have earned a reputation for quality food, a unique menu and excellent customer service. The Hungry Rooster was one of the first food trucks that opened in Victoria and I worked hard to establish this business and learn all the ins and outs of operating at both small and large events and festivals. We have been featured on many local TV and Radio Programs as well as on EAT.ST, a popular food network program dedicated only for street food foodies
http://www.foodnetwork.ca/shows/eat-st/episode-guide/sweet-dreams-are-made-of-cheese/ (starts at 6:00 min)
We also have a promo video here: https://youtu.be/YoZJxjibeC0
The Hungry Rooster Food Truck attends many local events, markets and festivals. We also cater private events such as weddings, midnight snacks and other celebrations. We are very active in social media keeping our followers excited and in touch with our business. Our specialty is homemade perogies served traditionally and with fusion. We also sell locally made sausages, baked goods and snacks. I have recently added Gluten Free Tacos, (both vegan and pulled pork) and plant based specials which have been a huge hit in the valley. Our perogies are made by the Hungry Rooster Kitchen in Nanaimo and can be purchased at a special wholesale price for the food truck and shipped anywhere in Canada.
As part of the sale I will explain all the ins and outs of the business and am willing to work with the right buyer to make the transition as smooth as possible. The season usually runs between May until end of September. Hungry Rooster Food Truck has a current Interior Health License, as well as Invermere Business Mobile License. The Food Truck has its fire department sticker and the fire suppression inspection all up to date.
• 2001 Workhorse truck built on Grummon chasis
• Truck is a top of the line “AA Cater Truck” – Custom built in LA with 4 skylights
• New motor and transmission 2016 (receipts available)
• New fire suppression system 2010 (BC provincially inspected and approved)
• New Propane system 2010 (BC provincially inspected and approved)
• BC approved electrical system
• Custom advertising wrap
• Truck Dimensions:
Length: 22’/Height: 10.5’ (closed top); 12’ (opened top)/Width: 7.5’ (windows closed)
• Equipment: 3 fridges, a three compartment sink with an additional hand sink, large steam table, cold table, 36” flat top grill, 2 basket deep fryer, food warmer oven, fire suppression system, large front display area for cold drinks and snacks, 40 Gallon fresh water tank, 60 Gallon grey water tank, propane hot water system. All the cooking equipment runs on propane
• Food Truck Electrical Requirements: 15A, 120V for truck
Festival Kit Equipment
• Ice maker
• Electrical panel specifically built for festivals
• 10 ‘Flag
• 70 Plastic buckets for perogies
• 3 compartments stainless sink with additional hand sink for festivals
• Hoses and extension cords
• Sump pump
• Electrical panel
• 2 Prep tent for festivals and prep tables
• Extra cash register
• Name - Hungry Rooster Truck
• 6 years of excellent reputation in Victoria/Vancouver Island and strong customer following
• 2 years of excellent reputation in Invermere B.C.
• Instagram - thehungryrooster /Twitter @hungryrooster /Facebook Hungry Rooster Food Truck
• List of contacts, festivals, events, all files and documents related to Hungry Rooster
• Recipes (excluding perogies recipes)
Advantages to owning a food truck
• Being your own boss
• Creating your own hours and schedule
• Having the flexibility to keep the truck closed in the off season
• Moving your business to many different locations
• Moving your business to a different city
• Cutting down overhead costs
• Cash based business
• Being creative and flexible with your menu
• With the existing setup and menu there is no need for a commercial kitchen as everything except the perogies are made on the truck.
Festivals and Markets Hungry Rooster attended in the past 8 years
• Bass Coast Music Festival – Merritt B.C.
• Invermere Music Festival – Invermere B.C.
• Wapiti Music Festival – Fernie B.C.
• JulyFest – Kimberley B.C.
• Radium Farmers Markets – Radium B.C.
• Invermere Farmers Market – Invermere B.C.
• Mosaic Festival – Canada Day – Invermere B.C.
• Special Private Events/Catering
• Community Events
• Victoria Highland Games – Victoria B.C.
• Rock the Shores – Victoria B.C.
• Rifflandia – Victoria B.C.
• Canada Sevens’ Rugby Games – Victoria B.C.
• Pemberton Music Festival – Pemberton B.C.
• Bass Coast Music Festival – Merritt B.C.
• Atmosphere Gathering Festival – Cumberland B.C.
• Canada Day 150 Celebrations – Inner Harbour – Victoria B.C.
• Esquimalt Farmers Market – Victoria B.C.
• Oaklands Market – Victoria B.C.
• Sannich Farmers Market – Victoria B.C.
• Great Canadian Beer Festival – Victoria B.C.
• Camosun Collage contract September-April – Lansdowne & Interurban Campus B.C.
HUNGRY ROOSTER FOOD TRUCK IS A "WELL OILED MACHINE" FOR HIGH VOLUME SALES!
For serious inquires only we can provide more information and pictures of the truck and equipment.